We will accept applications from:
• Registered charities
• Community amateur sports clubs (registered with HMRC)
• Community interest companies
• Social enterprises and other forms of not-for-profit organisation
• Community sports clubs and groups, constituted as not-for-profit
To be eligible, an organisation must have:
- A written constitution or set of rules that are clearly not-for-profit
- A bank account in the organisation’s name
- A management or organising committee of at least three unrelated people
Priority will be given to organisations based in LB Brent.
Schools and public authorities are not eligible for consideration in this round of funding. But we will accept applications from community-based organisations to deliver non-curricular sports activities in mainstream schools.